Nourish your stretching skin with an all natural and Earth-conscious Belly & Body Oil for pregnancy and beyond. A luxurious formulation designed to improve skin elasticity, pigmentation and relieve the itch and irritation of growing pregnant skin. Australian owned and made in small batches with just four concentrated seed botanical ingredients. Apply the deeply hydrating Belly Oil to your skin twice daily, creating ritual and connection with your changing body. No added fragrance, just a subtle and natural strawberry aroma (from the seed oil). Sustainably and ethically sourced - 84% Australian grown ingredients, the other 16% is from the bi-product of jam and juice manufacturing - a truly circular beauty ingredient. Plus of course- 100% cruelty free!
From the first time I used Desert Island Essentials Belly and Body Oil there was a noticeable difference in the look and feel of my skin. My ever stretching belly was crying out for some nourishment and love and this oil provided everything I was looking for; easily absorbed – with no sticky residue, instantly relieving – no more itching or dryness, and a subtle, yet calming aroma – perfect for scent sensitive mumma’s to be! This product has been an integral part of my pregnancy self-care routine
The Desert Island Essentials Belly Oil has been a beautiful and luxurious oil to apply throughout my pregnancy and also postpartum. It has soothed and calmed my itchy skin as I expanded, while making me feel like a radiant goddess at the same time. The light strawberry smell is just divine and I love how it makes my skin feel like silk. I absolutely adore this oil and highly recommend it.
I was gifted this beautiful bottle of oil after the birth of my son. In the months that followed his birth, I had some emotional and physical healing to do from an emergency c-section delivery. After a physio advised that I massage around the scar site, I remembered my oil. At first I started using it just to follow the advice of the physiotherapist. However, I soon turned this into a daily practice that was as much about my recovery as it was about honouring the space that had grown and nourished and eventually delivered my beautiful boy. I think this oil is such a gorgeous gift for any new mum. I will be gifting it to all the new Mums I know. It's such a beautiful oil to use for physical and emotional recovery.